2 Ports VGA Switch VGA Splitter
- 1. The VGA splitter ONLY duplicates laptop/computer screen to displays/monitors/HDTVs. (Mirror Mode only, but NOT support Extend Mode)
- 2. It can only transfer signal from one source device (Laptop/Computer) to two displays/monitors/HDTVs.
- This VGA splitter enables you to connect a VGA input device(laptop, PC, set-top box, blue-ray, etc.) to two VGA output devices(TVs, displays, projectors, etc.); supports 82ft long-distance transmission.
- Supports resolution up to 1920×1440 @60Hz, compatible with lower resolution, such as 1080P, 1600×1200, 1680×1050, 1066×900, etc. Supports VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA. Bandwidth up to 250Mhz.
- Intelligently Identify Resolution: VGA OUT 1 supports DDC, your computer will identify resolution of monitor and adjust to a suitable value which provides you an excellent visual experience. Note : VGA OUT 2 does not have this function.
- Durable Construcion: thick nickel-plated connector withstands frenquently plugging and unplugging and anti-corrosion; ABS case has a great heat resistance during working status